1. ADA: To St. Peters Parishioners the 2019 Annual Diocesan Appeal (ADA) is underway. Our Goal for the year is $33,985.00. As of March 31st we have a total of $10,095.00 given to the ADA and that bring our total to $ 23,890.00. We at St. Peters VCC will make our goal but we need all parishioners to participate.
2. Egg Hunting: The Easter egg hunt will be held on Sunday April 21st after 10:30AM Mass on the yard beside school building. All kids are welcome.
3. Kitchen Announcement: Kitchen will be closed on Easter Sunday, April 21st, and will reopen on April 28th. Thank you!
4. Monday Easter: Parish office will be closed on Monday Easter, April 22nd and will reopen on Tuesday, April 23rd. Thank you.
5. Condolences: Our parish sends sincere condolences to Mary Swatta’s family. Please keep Mary Ellen Swatta in your prayers.
6. Fr. Ly Chu’s Vacation: Fr. Ly is on vacation from April 30 -May 6th, and he will be back on May 7th.
Weekday mass: There will be no Mass on Tuesday April 30th. Thank you.
7. CRS Rice Bowls: Please bring your “full of donation” containers to Church anytime Apr 21 – 28 and place in designated boxes in the Church or the Office during the week. THANK YOU for your participation.
8. Divine Mercy: Diocesan celebration for Divine Mercy is on April 28th,2019 at Christ the King Parish located at 5711 SW 9th St. Des Moines, Ia. 2:00pm - 3:00 pm. Reconciliation; 3:00 pm. Divine Mercy Chaplet; 3:30 pm. Holy Mass celebrated by Bishop Richard Pates. All are welcome.
9. Visitation Grade School Des Moines, Iowa Reunion: 1981 and prior, August 17, 2019 at IBEW Union Hall, 1435 NE 54th St., Des Moines, IA; From 7:00 to 11:00 p.m. $5 per person (Pre-registered before 7/01/2019 or $10 per person at the door spouses are welcome. There will be food and non-alcohol beverage provided. You can either drop in or stay. Please be sure to tell your siblings and friends in/out of town. contact Mary Ann (Vitiritto) Frew (515) 249-9114 text or call.