1. A Special Prayer for Fathers: God, bless all the fathers in the world. Guide them to be good role models and loving to all their children. Help them to be a father like You are. Give them grace and patience to handle situations in a loving way. Amen.
2. Food Pantry: This week (3rd Sunday) we will have Food Pantry Collection. Please bring non-perishable food items (not expired), paper products, or a cash donation.
3. Kitchen Announcement: Kitchen will be closed on Father’s Day Sunday, June 16th, and will reopen on June 23rd. We still have donuts and coffee in the hall. Thank you!
4. Corpus Christi: We having Corpus Christi procession on June 23rd around the church after 10:30am mass. All are welcome.
5. Eucharistic Society’s (TNTT) Collection: Annual we have a special collection for TNTT. This collection will help the group to send their members to camps, training and other activities. Thank you for your generosity. May the Little Jesus bless you and your family. The collection will be next Sunday, June 23, 2019.
6. Spiritual Thanksgiving Bouquet for 10th Anniversary Celebration: Together with outside preparation for 10th Anniversary celebration of St. Peter-VCC, we have inside one with spiritual Thanksgiving Bouquet that we offer to heavenly Father in this special occasion. So, in June, we Spiritual Bouquet in 3 weeks. Please join us to thank God and to ask him to continue to bless us in coming years. Thanks for your cooperation.
7. Drop off spirtual Thanksgiving Bouquet: On the back of church’s table we have a basket for drop off spiritual bouquet. Please remember bring it in next weekend. Thank you.
8. 10th Year Anniversary T- Shirts: St. Peter’s Anniversary will be held on Sunday, June 30th, 2019, please mark in your calendar to come celebrating holy mass with Bishop Pates and luncheon. 10th year anniversary T-Shirts $15.00/each, also the T-Shirt using for Fall Festival this year too. Thank you.
9. ADA: To St. Peters Parishioners the 2019 Annual Diocesan Appeal (ADA) is underway. Our Goal for the year is $33,985.00. As of May 8th we have a total of $24,391.02 given to the ADA and that bring our total to $ 9,593.98. We at St. Peters VCC will make our goal but we need all parishioners to participate.