1. Kitchen Closed: Donuts and coffee will be served after our 9:00 am. Mass on Sunday; however, the kitchen will be closed due to summer break time from August 4th through September 1st. The kitchen will reopen on Fall Festival Sunday 8th of September. Thanks!
2. Religious Education Classes: Our church is preparing religious Education classes for coming school-year 2019-2020. So, we need a lot of catechists this year. If you are interested in serving God through children in these classes, please contact parish office (266-1160) or Deacon Paul Tran (710-4117). Thanks for your generosity to Jesus and our children. God bless you.
3. ADA: To St. Peters Parishioners the 2018 Annual Diocesan Appeal (ADA) is underway. Our Goal for the year is $33,985.00. As of July 1st, we have a total of $ $33,094.35.00 given to the ADA and that bring our total to $ 890.65.
4. Registration for TNTT, Religious class and Vietnamese class for 2019-2020 School Year: We encourage parents of all students to enroll for the TNTT, Religious class and Vietnamese class for the 2019-2020 School Year. The registration will be available after Sunday Mass from August 11th to September 8th in the church hall. Both registration and payment must be completed by September8th. First day of school will be Sunday, September 15th, 2019.
5. 3rd Annual ST. ANTHONY GOLF OUTING: Friday, September 13th, 2019 join us for a great day of golf at Blank Golf Course Friday, Sep 13th. $75 per person— Includes lunch, prizes and great fellowship! Go to: StAnthonyGolfOuting.org to register a foursome or as an individual or for details. Contact: Jim O’Donnell for questions 515.971.0781.
6. Iowa Catholic Radio: Your Contribution to Iowa Catholic Radio fulfills the Lord's command to evangelize. If you enjoy listening to Iowa Catholic Radio and making the word of God available to others, we invite you to help us continue broadcasting over the radio airwaves by contributing to our Fall Fundraiser. Your gift will help us cover our operating costs, so we can continue evangelizing on your behalf! You can donate online by clicking here: Donate now or by calling 515-223-1150. We appreciate any gift and of course, welcome your prayers.