1. Advent Parish Reconciliation & Penance Service: To prepare for Christmas in joy and holiness, on Sunday December 15th, 2019, we will have the Advent Penance Service from 1:00-3:00 PM at church.
For your convenience, Fr. Ken Gross, confessor, can hear confessions right after English mass (10am -11am in the hall). You are all invited to this service.
2. Religious Give Thanks: “Thank you’ hardly seems adequate to convery what it means to us,” says a Catholic sister of the financial assistance her community received from the Rerirement Fund for Religious. Payer filled thanks for your donation to last week’s second collection.
3. Winter Break Religious Education: There Will Be NO CLASS on Dec. 15th through Dec. 29th Due to Christmas and New Year. Classes resume on Sunday Jan. 5th , 2020.
4. 2020 Calendar: The 2020 parish calendars are available for you in the back of the church. Please pick up one calendar per family. Thank you.
5. Shepherd Field Group - Holy Land: A Christian Group from Bethlehem in the Holy Land is visiting our church on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd. They come to us to sell the olive wood carvings and crafts that are hand made by the Christians in the Holy Land. This is their main source of income. We need to support these people by buying their beautiful olive wood carvings and crafts so we can help Christian families stay in the Holy Land. Pray for the Christians in the Holy Land and support them so we all can do our part to keep our Christian bells ringing in the Holy Land.
6. New Year Raffle Tickets: The tickets will be sold after masses in the back of the church or in the hall. The tickets will be drawn on Sunday January 26th, 2020 in St. Peter Hall.
7. Vietnamese New Year: We are going to celebrate the Vietnamese New Year on Sunday, January 26th, 2020. The celebration will start with a community mass at 10:30 am (NO 9:00AM Mass), following by a traditional ceremony, lunch, entertainment, and raffle drawings in St. Peters Hall. Please save the date and come to celebrate with us on this very special day.